Summer Camp Program Information
Summer Camp 2022 details
- Registration begins March 1, 2022
- July 5 - August 5, 2022 (Tentative Date)
- Monday- Friday from 8:30 – 4 pm.
Summer School Information:
- Please note:
- Charles City Public School Summer School typically takes place Monday – Thursday from 8am – 1pm.
- Campers are able to attend both Summer School and Summer Camp.
- Transportation can be arranged to Summer Camp if arrangements are made with the school 1st at time of Summer school registration.
- Transportation is NOT guaranteed due to potential social distancing measures and ridership capacities.
- Summer Camp is for ages 5 – 12 years of age.
- Age Determination Date: July 6, 2022
- Registration Fee: $20 per child (Includes one t-shirt, water bottle and drawstring backpack)
- Total Camp Fee: (Payment Plan available)
- 5 Week Cost, Per Child: $150.00
- 5 Week Cost, 2 Children: $225.00
- 5 Week Cost, 3 Children: $275.00
- 5 Week Cost, 4 Children: $300.00
- Payment Plan:
- At time of Registration, the $20 registration fee is required + $30 to establish the payment plan. After the initial $50 is paid parent/guardian can pay ANY desired amount until June 4, 2022. All payment plans should be paid in full by June 4, 2022.
- Swim Lessons (if warranted): $40.00
To receive the multi-child discount, all participants must reside in the same household, have the same emergency contact and authorized pick-Up individuals listed. Proof of household may be requested for verification. In addition, multi-child discounts are for individuals who make one payment in full at the time of registration.