Summer Camp Program Information
Summer Camp 2021 details
- Registration begins May 1, 2021
- July 6 - August 13, 2021.
- Monday- Friday from 8:30 – 4pm.
Summer School Information:
- Please note: Charles City Public School Summer School will run June 28 – July 29 and will be Monday – Thursday from 8am – 1pm.
- Campers are able to attend both Summer School and Summer Camp. Transportation can be arranged to Summer Camp if arrangements are made with the school at registration.
- Transportation is NOT guaranteed due to social distancing measures and ridership capacities.
- Summer Camp is for ages 6 – 14 years of age.
- Age Determination Date: August 13, 2021
- Weekly Cost, Per Child: $30.00
- 6 Week Cost, Per Child: $175.00
- 6 Week Cost, 2 Children: $250.00
- 6 Week Cost, 3 Children: $300.00
- 6 Week Cost, 4 Children: $325.00
- Swim Lessons (if warranted): $40.00
Participants can register in advance for all six weeks at the rate listed above or can pay for only the weeks chosen. To receive the multi-child discount, all participants must reside in the same household, have the same emergency contact and authorized pick-Up individuals listed. Proof of household may be requested for verification. In addition, multi-child discounts are for individuals who make one payment in full at the time of registration.
Online registration will ONLY provide a discount for up to 2 children. Individuals wishing to register multiple children or pay per week MUST complete their registration and payment in person or via mail.